So, I was jumping around this morning looking for something interesting to share and I discovered this list of rules for living. This is a pretty good list for how to treat others, and I thought it would be good to share.
- Warn those who are idle and disruptive
- Encourage the disheartened
- Help the weak
- Be patient with everyone
- Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong
- Strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else
- Rejoice always
- Pray continually
- Give thanks in all circumstances
- Do not quench the Spirit.
- Test everything; hold on to what is good
- reject every kind of evil.
What is really interesting about this is that it comes from 1 Thessalonians. Yeah, really. Anyway, maybe you already live this way, if not.. consider this a pretty good set of guidelines to consider and to reconsider as you look at your days.